Substance Database (SGSUB)
The Substance database contains thermochemical data for about 4300 condensed or gaseous species in the standard state. The data for each substance consist of :
- The enthalpy of formation at 298.15 K (relative to pure elements).
- The entropy at 298.15 K.
- The temperature dependence of the heat capacity at constant pressure.
- The temperatures and heats of transition when necessary.
The data has been generated by SGTE or critically assessed from different sources and are particularly useful for :
- Tabulation of thermochemical data.
- Computation of reactions data and equilibrium constants.
- Computation of complex equilibria for multicomponent systems.
This database is annually updated and extended with new compounds.
Contact person :
Annie Antoni-Zdziobek, SIMAP, Grenoble-INP, St Martin d’Hères, France.
Bertrand Cheynet, THERMODATA, St Martin d’Hères, France.